Tuesday 25 November 2008

My Film

I have decided to keep my film very simple and use the facilities that are available to me.
My film will shot within a school and the emphasis that it will be trying to put across will to not be late for lessons. I will be using two school pupils that are experienced in acting as i feel this is vital in the films success. The structure of the film is listed below:

Pupil : Walks through a school corridor
Pupil : Opens a classroom door (Match on action used)
Pupil : Walks to teachers desk whilst exchanging dialogue with the Teacher
Teacher: Has a conversation with Pupil (Shot reverse shot used and 180 degree rule)
Pupil : Go's to leave the classroom after conversation

Pupil will be played by Elliott Gaynor and the Teacher will be played by Andrew Mckenzie.

No comments: